- Seats approx. 300 in long wooden pews.
- Suitable for concerts, lectures and presentations.
- Integrated sound system.
(We restrict the use of the nave to those activities deemed suitable for our worship area.)
17m x 14.4m (55ft x 22ft) – Ground Floor
- A community meeting space separated from the nave by an acoustic folding partition.
- Accommodates up to 130 people.
- Suitable for exhibitions, intimate wedding receptions and other social events.
- The Narthex has access to a kitchen suitable for meal preparation.
- The Narthex and Nave can be combined to create a more flexible and multi-function environment.
14.4m x 6.7m (46ft x 22ft) – Ground Floor
Main Meeting Room 1
- A community meeting space suitable for exhibitions, presentations, lectures and the like.
- Capable of accommodating approx. 35 people.
- Internet access may be available.
6.7m x 4.1m (22ft x 13 ft) – First Floor
This room is wheelchair accessible via a lift.